Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fonts!!! Fonts!!! Fonts!!!

I decided to start blogging because I love all the new technology and tools that are available! On my venture of beginning my blog I came across this cool website to upload many creative fonts!!!! These fonts can be used to make resources for your classroom. If you are thinking of creating documents for Teachers Pay Teachers many of these sites have fonts that you could use!!! I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts"> 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like we have a lot in common. I love technology too!

    Check this out:
    https://sites.google.com/site/tptwiki/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do:) I saw on your google+ that you live in Texas. I grew up in Fort Hood, Texas. I currently reside in Allentown, Pa but teach in Bethlehem, Pa. Any advice you can offer about blogging, TPT or anything technology related would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to get followers to my blog any suggestions?

      Delete